UNESCO Club Wien – Vienna - Vienne
· Summer Academy Drosendorf, Office of Mayor of Drosendorf under the auspices of UNESCO Club Vienna and in collaboration with Jazz Club Drosendorf.
· Calle Libre Urban Aesthetics (4th Year)
· 20th Anniversary of Gold Ribbon Campaign. Gold Ribbon Campaign Austria: Warriors and Angels”
· International Theatre Institute UNESCO Centrum Austria. UCV is an institutional member and UCV Programme Director is a Board Member. Events planned include inter alia discussion on the role of the European Regional Council and its role in the present context of Europe and areas for collaboration.
· ASSISI PAX International delegation to visit Vienna on the occasion of 20th Anniversary of the association as part of collaboration established with the UCV “Peace Lies in our Hands” project.
· Symposium on Science, Medicine and Spirituality 4th edition.
· Continuing collaboration/sponsorship of the initiative “Rugby Opens Borders”.
· “Peace lies in our Hands” peace education workshops will continue throughout 2017 with schools and organizations upon request.
· Cooperation with the Peace Museum Vienna continues.
· Dissemination of the Earth Charter which was translated and published in Braille to foster discussions on SDG 4 between the blind and seeing impaired and sighted communities.
- International Organizations:
IAEA, UNOV, UNIS, EURIC, International Organization of Folk Art, Academic Council of the United Nations System, International Theatre Institute of UNESCO – Centrum Austria, International Society for Education in Arts, Universal Peace Federation, Assisi PAX International, Earth Charter International, International Network of Museums for Peace, The European Parliament, The Council of Europe, International Association of Colour Consultants, The International Board on Books for Young People (IBBY), International Association of Contemporary Ceramics
Austrian Ministry of Life, University of Vienna, Austrian Chamber of Commerce, Office of the Mayor of Vienna, Office of the Mayor of Drosendorf, Office of the Mayor of Haslau-Maria Elend, Office of the Governor of Lower Austria, Peace Museum Vienna, Boltzman Institute, PAN-Austria, Rugby Opens Borders, AKH General Hospital and Medical University of Vienna, Vienna Ice-Skating Society, Fabelwelt, Austrian Ministry for Education (projects with schools), SUPERAR, AMADEUS Department of Music and the Arts, Earth Charter Austria, The World Museum Vienna, The United Nations Women’s Guild, Caritas, The Museum of Modern Art, the Academy of Fine Arts, Museums Quartier Vienna, UNOV and UNIS.
- Embassies and Cultural Associations in Austria
Bratislava, Brazil, Bulgaria, P.R. China, Czech Republic, Japan, Kazakhstan, Peru, Philippines, Slovakia, Spain, Russia, Austria-Latino America
- Cooperation with the Private Sector: