Address 20 Sepuhi Str., Yerevan 0028, Armenia.
Telephone (374) 093 570901
President Mr. Mher Gabrielyan
Secretary-General Ms. Astghik Sayadyan,
Contact person Mr. Mher Gabrielyan, President
Website www.unesco-clubs.am (under construction)
Fields of interest
1. Survey and resolution of Youth problems
2. Implementation of Information and Informatics projects for Youth
3. Promotion and Implementation of Culture-related projects in Southern Caucasus
4. Education for a culture of peace
5. International understanding, tolerance and solidarity
Main activities (2016-2017)
• Youth Facing Contemporary Threats – international virtual and real conference and college course project aimed to address the issue of contemporary extremist trends and influences. It will survey the roots of extremist philosophy in order to plan, implement and develop effective preventive measures aimed on youth.
• Peace Through Culture – project, combining the efforts in culture, education, informatics in the area of electronic networks and technologies with aim to establish forum for wide cultural and confessional dialogue through Inter-Regional network on Internet.
• Introduction and development of video streaming technologies as a mean of independent view on ongoing events, self-expression as well as exchange of information and ideas. While almost unknown to Armenian audience, it could serve as a tool for uniting youth on its way towards breaking the stereotypes and building the broader view on local, regional and international level.
• Cultural Diversity – survey and presentation of cultural diversity in Armenia conducted by young researchers and scholars of ethnic minorities.
• Seminar on “Digital Technologies As a bridge between Traditional and Modern Culture” (Progress Folk-Art, Digital Painting).